Pinning and youtubing has become a part and parcel of my life, I’m sure it would be the same with any other blogger from any niche. Well, this recipe happens to be a part of my pinning journey. Aimlessly pinteresting around has given me some of the best and beautiful recipes. Today’s recipe is not just a brownie recipe, this is an effortless and easiest brownie recipe you will ever come across. I do not have a basic brownie recipe on my blog but may be this is the recipe which can be your go to recipe whenever you crave brownies. Half an hour of your time and you will have them ready.The good thing about the recipe is that it needs only 5 ingredients whereas the not so good thing about the recipe is that it includes eggs. I’m an eggless dessert person, not because I do not eat eggs or allergic to it, its just by choice. Using eggs in this recipe is the only reason that it is easy to make, hence my non eggetarian friends have to wait until I figure out an easy brownie recipe for you guys as well.
Having said that, its the 4 eggs used that skips the use of rising agents in the recipe. The four other ingredients are flour, cocoa powder, butter and sugar. There is no need to cream the butter and sugar, just use melted butter and you are sorted. Yes its that simple! and that is why the brownies are ready in no time. Just throw in all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, beat using a hand blender and the batter is ready. Preferably use a 9*13 inch square pan to bake.
The brownies are not very dense, they are perfectly soft and fluffy and gain rise due to inclusion of eggs. Addition of essence is completely a choice, I did not add and they still tasted amazing. Follow the recipe steps below and pamper yourselves this weekend with these amazing brownies.
- Powdered sugar - 1¼ cup
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup
- Melted butter - 125 gms (little more than ½ cup)
- Eggs - 4
- Preheat oven at 200 degree celsius.
- Brush a 9*13 inch square pan with melted butter and line it with a parchment paper. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl sift in powdered sugar, all purpose flour and the cocoa powder.
- Now add in the melted butter and eggs, beat with hand blender or wire whisk until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and spread it well all around evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 200 degree celsius.
- Check for the doneness by inserting a skewer in the centre, it should come out clean.
- Let the brownies cool down completely.
- Sift cocoa powder from top to garnish.
- Slice them in squares and serve.