Hello Friends! I know I’m back after quite a long gap. Actually I was not keeping well, so could not share recipes last week. Anyway I’m back today with a yummy beverage. This recipe is totally and completely my own version so had to try and test it several times. Its a known fact that my blog is a beverage blog so certain limitations come with it as well. I try my best to come up with recipes which are both usual and unusual. When it is an unusual recipe, I’ve to to take special care by trying, testing and tasting it before.
Basically, I am a fan of cheesecakes so I try to innovate it in every possible way. I thought drinking/slurping cheesecake instead of eating it would be so cool and unusual too. I had earlier uploaded a cheesecake drink recipe Lemon Cheesecake (Beverage) but I had not used cheese in that recipe but the recipe that I’m going to share today has cheese in it and trust me after tasting this recipe for the first time I fell in love with it. I would surely add this recipe to my menu if I succeed to open my signature restaurant someday. I so wish! hehehe…
Lets come back to earth now! and get started with this amazing and tasty cheesecake shake recipe. Milk goes in the recipe so I filed the recipe under milkshakes.
- Unsalted Cheese Spread / Cream Cheese - 4 tbsp
- Fresh cream - 3 tbsp + 2 dollops to garnish
- Full fat milk (any milk of your choice) - ½ cup
- Digestive Biscuits (any biscuit can be used) - 1 + ½ to garnish
- Butter - 1 tsp (optional)
- Sugar - 1½ tbsp / as required
- Mango pulp - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cubed mangoes - 2 tbsp (to garnish)
- Wash and peel a mango and puree the mango pulp as per requirement.
- Also cube some mango pulp and keep aside.
- In a blender add the biscuit, butter and blend for five seconds.
- Now add rest of the ingredients except the garnish ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour out in glasses.
- Garnish with fresh cream dollops, small piece of digestive biscuits, sliced mango cubes and serve chilled.
2. For garnish whipped cream can be used.
3. Digestive biscuits should be preferred over other biscuits.